Start your return here
We have tried to make it as easy as possible for you to return your order and have a 30-day from despatch date return policy.
For items to be accepted as returns, they must:
- Have no signs of wear or stains (marks from tan, makeup, deodorant or any other personal stains)
- Be in original condition with tags and any hygiene seals still attached and no rips, tears, holes or pulls
- Be non-sale items
- We will not accept lingerie sets returned individually, or with missing pieces (such as leg straps, suspender straps etc)
- Toys: if the box has been opened, the hygiene seals have been broken. Items are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Lubricants, candles and oils: if the packaging has been opened, or the item has been used or damaged.
If any of these conditions are not met, we reserve the right to return the items to you and refuse a refund or exchange.
We do not refund any gift wrapping or your original shipping.
- Please make sure that all returned items are returned in original condition with all tags attached.
- Visit our returns portal and get a returns authorisation.
- Download a returns label and attach it to the postage bag or box, ensuring you covered any old postage labels. Include the returns document in your parcel. Please keep the proof of postage.
- Once we have received your return, we will email you. Your refund will take 6 working days to process and will be refunded to your original payment method.
If you are returning an order from outside the UK, please make sure to send your order with a tracked service and keep your proof of postage. Until it reaches us, we take no responsibility for it. We do not provide a free returns service for international returns; you will need to pay to return it to us so we can process your exchange or return.
- Please make sure that all returned items are returned in their original condition with all tags attached.
- Please go to our returns portal and download a returns form. Attach your new postage label to the parcel, ensuring to cover any old postage labels.
- Include the returns document inside your returns parcel.
- Please return the item/s to us at:
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If you have a faulty or damaged item, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to return it. Please don't return it without having spoken to one of our team first.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items are valid for return if they were purchased within:
Lingerie, swimwear, and clothing: 30 days from the day of despatch
Toys: 30 days from date of despatch - must be in original packaging with hygiene seals intact and box unopened
- We have a 30-day returns policy from the date of despatch.
- We will not give refunds on gift cards.
- We can only accept returns on toys that are unopened and where the hygiene seals are not broken.
- If you are returning a set, all items must be returned.
- Working days are Monday to Friday and do not include UK bank holidays.
- For refunded items, we will not refund the shipping cost or gift wrapping.
- We will try to process returns as quickly as possible, but during busy periods, it may take up to 7 working days.
- We cannot accept any returned clothes, or underwear that has been worn or marked, or that has the tags removed.
- Exchanged goods will be sent out to you free of charge.
- If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact email@example.com within 10 days of receipt of your order. If you have a faulty item, please contact us before returning it.